Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sowing the seeds of kindness

Follow up: Theory on mate seeking
After the previous post, I received comments such as 'You think are you Sheldon Cooper?'
(FYI, he's a a fictional character in The Big Bang Theory. More info on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Cooper.)

To that question, the answer is no.
1. I ain't that smart
2. There's no reason for me to think I am.

Personally, I like to make sense of my surroundings and if there aren't already explicit explanations, I'll make attempts to derive them. For the single guys and ladies, the previous post is merely a model only representative of the average population. In reality there's high variances and I acknowledge the many other factors involved. 所谓天涯何处无芳草. There's many chances out there.


Project Kind Kids: Spreading the words of kindness



The educational video was made for the purpose of spreading the message of kindness to the public, aimed especially at children during their formative years. Together with songs and dance, this was launched on 12 March 2010 at PCF Telok Blangah Centre. It was well received and Singapore Kindness Movement will be using them as part of its educational materials. I am really happy and touched because it is my first project done in SMU that has created a positive impact on the society at large. Great job and kudos to my LTB friends. Without them, this and other videos: "Kindness @ Public", "Kindness @ Home" and "Kindness @ Play" would not have been possible.

More information: http://kindnessatschool.blogspot.com/2010/04/big-cause-for-little-kids.html

No comments: